Skin care regimen and routines are a good way into healing your skin. Plus your skin will love getting nourished every day, especially with our Natural Organic Skin Care products, Taylor Made just for you!
Naturopathic View towards Acne Blemish prone skin.
Acne can at times be difficult to prevent with over the counter medicines. Hormones, fried foods, environment, and stress can all contribute to break-outs. Acne can be caused by poor diet, antibiotics, bacteria, fungus, and strong harsh chemicals in commercial or prescribed facial treatments. Strong harsh chemicals can alter normal pH and natural occurring oils, therefore making it unbalanced causing dry spots, oily spots, slick on the top and dry on the cheek area. Oil glands get confused and become unbalanced. Synthetic, chemical based skin care can be too harsh on the skin, drying out the oil glands and tell them to produce more, more, more.
Taylor Made Organics spent 2 years formulating our Highly recommended "Acne Blemish" facial care line to bring balance to the skin, by combining several ingredients to stimulate, detox, prevent, and nurture the skin to bring back a healthy balance and control. Customers say our "Acne Blemish" facial care line is better than "ProActive". They were using "ProActive and saw some results, but saw over all results with Taylor Made's "Acne Blemish" skin care products.
Taylor Made's ingredients are all plant based, God's natural products! Your skin will know it is using natural skin care products made from CO2 extracts, pure essential oils, organic herbs, natural clays, minerals and vitamins because it leaves your the skin refreshed, clean, and restored. But more important, CLEAR!
Here are some of the KEY INGREDIENTS:
Pau d' Arco an anti-viral, antifungal, astringent, anti tumor, and antibacterial herb is known for it's abilities to cleanse yeast, fungus, and candidia not only on the skin but from within. Pau d' Arco has been used topically on eczema, psoriasis, fungal infections, skin cancers all while purifying the blood.
Comfrey one of my favorite herbs. When spring comes, it's one of the first herbs I am digging to see if it's popped it's lush green leaves up out of the ground. Comfrey has numerous healing properties. Rich in calcium and known as the "knit healer" herb. Internal it has been used to "knit" bones back together. My brother in particular, we gave him Comfrey internal for a broken collar bone. The break was a jagged split and we all know they put your arm in a sling and send you home. The doctor said it would take months to heal and would not heal properly. Let's just say it healed completely in 4 weeks and the bone knitted back normally as it was before the break with no signs it was even broke. Comfrey is also known for it's natural cell proliferator properties or increasing new cell growth. What does that mean? Well it speed the time the tissue would normally take to heal an area such as a surgical area or deep wound. If you every used cortisone on your skin over a period of time, you have probably noticed the skin is thin. Comfrey could be used topically to thicken or promote cell or skin growth and thicken the skin back again normally. Comfrey is great on scars because of it's healing cell proliferator properties. I could keep going on and on about this herb.
Witch Hazel is a mild astringent to shrink open area(s) and increase circulation to speed the healing process.
Chaparral also known as "Echinacea of the West" has long been known for it's ability to cleanse, detoxify and stop infection.
Tea Tree a natural anti-septic, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral herb has been traditionally known for it's healing abilities for acne and fungus aka yeast on the skin. Topically it can be applied neat on blemishes, toe nail fungus, ringworm, jock itch, heat rash, candidia, yeast, alopecia, cracked heals associated with fungus.
Lemon essential oil smells Devine, but it also holds astringent properties as well as cleaning abilities. Lemon also lights the skin naturally (bleaching effect).
Lavender an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral herb is pleasant not only in smell but for it's rich purple color. One of my favorite herbs to grow and add into skin care products, as you can tell. Lavender's rich purple color is amazing when it's planted beside Chamomile's white leaves and yellow center. The two together smell like honey when you walk by on a crisp summer morning. Lavender can be applied neat as well as in skin care products such as creams, ointments, balms for bug bites, skin irritations, bee stings, psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, diaper rash, laser burn, acne blemish skin, and inflamed muscles. Lavender is truly a medicinal herb for all skin care issues from A-Z. It's not only on of my favorite herbs, but's always in my First Aid kit!
Yarrow is an astringent like witch hazel to draw and shrink large pores, skin eruptions, and tighten the skin.
Chamomile is an anti-inflammatory herb and balances skin tones. It's very useful for sensitive erupted skin. Chamomile has a sweet aroma with powerful properties.
The transition is easy. Become Acne Free by following these easy steps to reduce inflammation, decongest the lymphatic system, stimulate the blood flow, detox your skin naturally but using chemical free skin care!
Our Acne Blemish Facial line was designed for Acne, Blemished, Cystic Acne, and harsh break-outs. Use for teens, adults, hormonal acne, pregnancy acne, and non responsive acne.
Keep your face as clean as possible throughout the day. In the morning start by washing with "Acne Blemish foaming facial cleanser". Pat dry.
Follow up with "Acne Blemish Facial Toner". Our organic herbal extracts and witch hazel distillate is non irritating, comforting, soothing, and healing to the skin. It's a nice refreshment, but it helps the skin by tightening pores, normalizing sebum (oil), and reducing bacteria. Try our NEW "Acne Blemish Facial Cleansing Pads". A nice complement to our Acne Blemish line. Wonderful for teens, on the go, and at the gym.
Once face is dry lightly apply our "Acne Blemish" facial moisturizer using a spatula. Calms inflamed skin and protects from environmental exposure.
Use our "Acne Blemish Mask" 2-3 times a week! The neat thing about our "Acne Blemish Mask" is that it can be used as a mask or exfoliant. Simple add to equal part of our "Acne Blemish Facial Cleanser" to make an exfoliant or add to equal parts of our "Acne Blemish facial toner" to make an creamy mask". Two in One! If your skin is dry, oily or complex use the Acne Blemish Exfoliant every day until skin normalizes. Natural Jojoba esters are non abrasive scrubbers to gently exfoliate the skin. Rinse with warm water and follow up with "Acne Blemish Facial Toner and Moisturizer". If you skin has cystic acne, inflamed tissue, large pore acne, or a bad break-out use the creamy "Acne Blemish Mask" technique 2-3 times a week or more if needed. Let dry for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water. Follow up with Acne Blemish facial cleanser, toner, and moisturizer.
Follow steps 1-3 every morning and evening.
Eliminate pop (canned soft drinks), processed foods, fast foods, oily/grease, hydrogenated oils, white sugar and flour, dairy, artificial preservatives from the diet. These foods can clog pores and cause more break-outs.
Drink plenty of water, take Pro-Biotics internally to stimulate and normalize normal bacteria in the stomach and colon. Try using "Burdock and Red Clover" herbs internal to cleanse and purify the blood and liver.
Click here to start ordering our "Acne Blemish Facial Line"?
Starts off by wetting your face gently with warm water. Then apply a small amount of the "Rosacea Foaming Facial Cleanser"to a wet warm wash cloth. Cleanse face gently all over and even the neck area.
Rinse with cool water and pat dry. Apply the “Rosacea Facial Moisturizer”. Let it soak in for 10-15 mintues before applying “Mineral Make-up”
Follow the same routine as in AM.
Every 2-3 days (only once a day) change the routine to the following: (scaling, corpus, thickened skin)
Wet face with warm water
Apply one of our Enzyme Exfoliants such as the “Berry Enzyme”. Rub into face area gently. The jojoba esters are mild and offer a soothing & healing exfoliation. The berry enzymes provide the skin with superior antioxidants, nutrients, vitamins & minerals. Exfoliate for 2 minutes.
1) Cleanse the Skin: Cleansing your skin properly 2 times a day can reduce unwanted bacteria, fungus, candida, and other unwanted pathogens. Using our uniquely designed organic foaming facial cleanser with organic herbal extracts and pure essential oils can do just that. Use daily and follow-up with an exfoliant and or mask (only 2-3 times a week), toner and moisturizer. Don't forget to remove make-up before bed.
2) Exfoliate: Two in One! Our useful exfoliant scrubs and cleansers help rejuvenate skin by gently exfoliating dead skin cells using natural fruits and vegetable enzymes, seeds, jojoba esters, and more. Use 2-3 times a week and follow-up with a mask, toner and moisturizer.
3) Mask: Our unique herbal mask therapy is designed for numerous skin types and conditions such as Acne. Our masks are made with certified organic herbs, natural facial clays, pure essential oils, and certified organic Co2 extracts. Masks are unique because they draw out impurities deep within the epidermis. Masks also shrink large pores and refine the skin as well as the pigmentation. I personally enjoy mask at night, applied with a fanning brush with two cucumbers on my eyes. Masks should be used 2-3 times a week. Cleanse and Exfoliate before using a mask for best results.
4) Tone:Toners are wonderful tools to stop unwanted pathogens and close large pores. It's even useful for acne and troubled skin. Our toners are unique because each are made with organic herbal extracts pertaining to your skin tone and skin condition without alcohol. Use daily and follow-up with moisturizer . Remove make-up before bed.
5) Moisturize: This is the key element in stopping unwanted wrinkles, fine lines, crows feet, laugh lines, and more. It's powerful antioxidant blended formula is used for cell rejuvenation, stop free radical formation, moisturize the skin, feed vital nutrient, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, and more to your skin. It's very important that the base cream does not contain parabens, propylene glycol, mineral oil, fragrances, or other petro-chemicals. We intend to feed the skin NOT harm it with chemicals that make a barrier on the skin, not allowing vital nutrients to absorb. Read the label! Use daily and follow-up with Eye Serum or Eye Cream daily
6) Serum and Hydration around the Eyes and Mouth: The soft fragile tissue around the eye need extra attention. Remember to moisten with hydrating oils to keep the area supple and refreshed. By using essential fatty acid rich oils like "Rosehip" an antioxidant it will prevent unwanted wrinkles, fine lines, crows feet, and dry skin.
Don't forget to check out our "Complexion Chart" to see what products are suitable for your skin type.