Skin Care Routines
Skin care regimen and routines are a good way into healing your skin. Plus your skin will love getting nourished every day, especially with our Natural Organic Skin Care products, Taylor Made just for you!
Stay tuned for more information!
Skin Care Routine
The transition is easy. Become Acne Free by following these easy steps to reduce inflammation, decongest the lymphatic system, stimulate the blood flow, detox your skin naturally but using chemical free skin care!
Our Acne Blemish Facial line was designed for Acne, Blemished, Cystic Acne, and harsh break-outs. Use for teens, adults, hormonal acne, pregnancy acne, and nonresponsive acne.
- Keep your face as clean as possible throughout the day. In the morning start by washing with "Acne Blemish foaming facial cleanser". Pat dry.
- Follow up with "Acne Blemish Facial Toner". Our organic herbal extracts and witch hazel distillate is nonirritating, comforting, soothing, and healing to the skin. It's a nice refreshment, but it helps the skin by tightening pores, normalizing sebum (oil), and reducing bacteria. Try our NEW "Acne Blemish Facial Cleansing Pads". A nice complement to our Acne Blemish line. Wonderful for teens, on the go, and at the gym.
- Once the face is dry lightly apply our "Acne Blemish" facial moisturizer using a spatula. Calms the inflamed skin and protects from environmental exposure.
- Use our "Acne Blemish Mask" 2-3 times a week! The neat thing about our "Acne Blemish Mask" is that it can be used as a mask or exfoliant. Simply add to equal part of our "Acne Blemish Facial Cleanser" to make an exfoliant or add to equal parts of our "Acne Blemish facial toner" to make a creamy mask". Two in One! If your skin is dry, oily or complex use the Acne Blemish Exfoliant every day until skin normalizes. Natural Jojoba esters are nonabrasive scrubbers to gently exfoliate the skin. Rinse with warm water and follow up with "Acne Blemish Facial Toner and Moisturizer". If you skin has cystic acne, inflamed tissue, large pore acne, or a bad break-out use the creamy "Acne Blemish Mask" technique 2-3 times a week or more if needed. Let dry for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water. Follow up with Acne Blemish facial cleanser, toner, and moisturizer.
- Follow steps 1-3 every morning and evening.
- Eliminate pop (canned soft drinks), processed foods, fast foods, oily/grease, hydrogenated oils, white sugar and flour, dairy, artificial preservatives from the diet. These foods can clog pores and cause more breakouts.
- Drink plenty of water, take Pro-Biotics internally to stimulate and normalize normal bacteria in the stomach and colon. Try using "Burdock and Red Clover" herbs internal to cleanse and purify the blood and liver.
Click here to start ordering our "Acne Blemish Facial Line."
- Acne Foaming Cleanser or Acne facial Bar soap
- Acne Toner
- Acne Facial Mask use 2-3 times per week for extreme facial acne and 1-2 times per week for mild to moderate acne.
- Acne Facial Moisturizer wonderful moisturizer, it's light and healing for face and skin.
- Acne Facial Cleansing Pads
- New Acne Roll-On Stick to stop acne breakouts in its tracks! Perfect for on the go!
- Goldenseal and Myrrh Salve apply to areas as needed for extreme conditions such as infection or pus conditions, heals skin, prevents scarring, and repairs skin cells.
information coming soon....
information coming soon..
Rosacea Cleansing Routine: (normal Rosacea skin issues)
- Starts off by wetting your face gently with warm water. Then apply a small amount of the "Rosacea Foaming Cleanser" to a wet warm wash cloth. Cleanse face gently all over and even the neck area.
- Rinse with cool water and pat dry. Apply the “Rosacea Facial Moisturizer”. Let it soak in for 10-15 minutes before applying “Mineral Makeup”
- Follow the same routine as in AM.
Every 2-3 days (only once a day) change the routine to the following: (scaling, corpus, thickened skin)
- Wet face with warm water
- Apply one of our Enzyme Exfoliants such as the “Berry Enzyme”. Rub into face area gently. The jojoba esters are mild and offer a soothing & healing exfoliation. The berry enzymes provide the skin with superior antioxidants, nutrients, vitamins & minerals. Exfoliate for 2 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water thoroughly.
- Then apply a small amount of the "Rosacea Facial Cleanser" to a wet warm wash cloth. Cleanse face gently all over and even the neck area.
- Rinse with cool water and pat dry.
- Apply the “Rosacea Facial Moisturizer”. Let it soak in for 10-15 minutes before applying “Mineral Make-up”.
1) Cleanse the Skin: Cleansing your skin properly 2 times a day can reduce unwanted bacteria, fungus, candida, and other unwanted pathogens. Using our uniquely designed organic foaming facial cleanser with organic herbal extracts and pure essential oils can do just that. Use daily and follow-up with an exfoliant and or mask (only 2-3 times a week), toner and moisturizer. Don't forget to remove makeup before bed.
2) Exfoliate: Two in One! Our useful exfoliant scrubs and cleansers help rejuvenate skin by gently exfoliating dead skin cells using natural fruits and vegetable enzymes, seeds, jojoba esters, and more. Use 2-3 times a week and follow-up with a mask, toner and moisturizer.
3) Mask: Our unique herbal mask therapy is designed for numerous skin types and conditions such as Acne. Our masks are made with certified organic herbs, natural facial clays, pure essential oils, and certified organic Co2 extracts. Masks are unique because they draw out impurities deep within the epidermis. Masks also shrink large pores and refine the skin as well as the pigmentation. I personally enjoy mask at night, applied with a fanning brush with two cucumbers on my eyes. Masks should be used 2-3 times a week. Cleanse and Exfoliate before using a mask for best results.
4) Tone: Toners are wonderful tools to stop unwanted pathogens and close large pores. It's even useful for acne and troubled skin. Our toners are unique because each is made with organic herbal extracts pertaining to your skin tone and skin condition without alcohol. Use daily and follow-up with moisturizer . Remove make-up before bed.
5) Moisturize: This is the key element in stopping unwanted wrinkles, fine lines, crows feet, laugh lines, and more. It's powerful antioxidant blended formula is used for cell rejuvenation, stop free radical formation, moisturize the skin, feed vital nutrient, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, and more to your skin. It's very important that the base cream does not contain parabens, propylene glycol, mineral oil, fragrances, or other petrochemicals. We intend to feed the skin NOT harm it with chemicals that make a barrier on the skin, not allowing vital nutrients to absorb. Read the label! Use daily and follow-up with Eye Serum or Eye Cream daily
6) Serum and Hydration around the Eyes and Mouth: The soft fragile tissue around the eye need extra attention. Remember to moisten with hydrating oils to keep the area supple and refreshed. By using essential fatty acid rich oils like "Rosehip" an antioxidant it will prevent unwanted wrinkles, fine lines, crows feet, and dry skin.
Don't forget to check out our "Complexion Chart" to see what products are suitable for your skin type.
©2016 TaylorMadeOrganics.com © All Rights Reserved. This content may be copied in full, with copyright, contact, creation, and information intact, without specific permission, when used only in a not-for-profit format. If any other use is desired, permission in writing from TaylorMadeOrganics.com is required. Disclaimer: All products, descriptions, and comments have not been evaluated by the FDA. It is no means a medical treatment or diagnoses. Pure essential oils and herbs are God's natural earthly medicines which are soothing, healing, and therapeutic. We do not recommend, treat, cure, or diagnose. If an event you have complications or need medical advice, please consult a professional Naturopath, Herbalist, or Medical Advisor.