Acne Blemish Stick
Availability: in stock
Prod. Code: ABS
New Acne Blemish Roll-on Stick
Stop break-outs in there tracks with our unique blend of essential oils to help speed the healing process of pimples, acne cystic acne, or blemishes. Perfect for on the go and vacation.
What's in it?
Tea Tree a natural anti-septic, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral herb has been traditionally known for it's healing abilities for acne and fungus aka yeast on the skin. Topically it can be applied neat on blemishes, toe nail fungus, ringworm, jock itch, heat rash, candidia, yeast, alopecia, cracked heals associated with fungus.
Lemon essential oil smells devine, but it also holds astringent properties as well as cleaning abilities.
Lavender an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral herb is pleasant not only in smell but for it's rich purple color. One of my favorite herbs to grow and add into skin care products, as you can tell. Lavender's rich purple color is amazing when it's planted beside Chamomile's white leaves and yellow center. The two together smell like honey when you walk by on a crisp summer morning. Lavender can be applied neat as well as in skin care products such as creams, ointments, balms for bug bites, skin irritations, bee stings, psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, diaper rash, laser burn, acne blemish skin, and inflamed muscles. Lavender is truly a medicinal herb for all skin care issues from A-Z. It's not only on of my favorite herbs, but's always in my First Aid kit!
Yarrow is an astringent like witch hazel to draw and shrink large pores, skin eruptions, and tighten the skin.
Chamomile is an anti-inflammatory herb and balances skin tones. It's very useful for sensitive erupted skin. Chamomile has a sweet aroma with powerful properties.
Grapefruit anti-septic to help fight fungus and bacteria
Application: roll on a few times on the effected area as needed. Avoid eyes and soft tissue areas. Do not ingest.
Check our our NEW "Acne Blemish" Skin Care Routine
For best results use:
- Acne Facial Foaming Facial Cleanser or Acne facial Bar soap
- Acne Blemish Toner
- Acne Blemish Facial Mask use 2-3 times per week for extreme facial acne and 1-2 times per week for mild to moderate acne.
- Acne Blemish Facial Moisturizer wonderful moisturizer, it's light and healing for face and skin.
- Acne Blemish Facial Cleansing Pads
- New Acne Blemish Roll-On Stick to stop acne break-outs in it's tracks! Perfect for on the go!
- Goldenseal and Myrrh Salve apply to areas as needed for extreme conditions such as infection or pus conditions, heals skin, prevents scarring, and repairs skin cells.
Ingredients: Safflower Oil, Natural Avocado Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, and essential oil blend of tea tree, lavender, lemon, grapefruit, yarrow, chamomile
.40 fl oz (12 grams) roll on clear container